Copyright © Performance Mobile Detail, 2010. All rights reserved. | (352) 789-0375 | email@example.com
Electra, Eureka, Fellowship, Fruitland Park, Fairfield, Fort McCoy, Georgetown, Grand Island, Hog Valley, Lake Charles, Lady Lake, Lowell, Marion Oaks, Arlington, Atoona, Altoona, Anthony, Belleview, Citra, Citrus Springs, Candler, Cedar Creek, Chestnut Hills, Ranches, Dunnellon, Eastlake Weir, Mc Intosh, Morriston, Ocala, Ocklawaha, Oxford, Rainbow Lakes Estates, Reddick, Rolling Hills, Rolling Ranches, Silver Springs, Silver Spring shores, Salt Springs, Scramble Town, Sparr, Starkes Ferry, Summerfield, Umatilla, The Villages, Weirsdale, Westwood Acres.
Farm & Heavy Equipment Cleaning
Safe solution pre-soak, hand wash, express wax, we use micro fiber wash mitts, spot free rinsing, hand dry with synthetic chamois and filtered air, windows cleaned streak-free, wheels, wheel wells and tires cleaned, dressed, and protected, wipe door jambs...
• Farm / Heavy Construction Equipment----$12 per foot ---Time > up to 10+ hours
( For detailed information on the specific procedures for Boats, Rv's, Buses, Aircraft, Tractor Trailers, Farm and Heavy Construction Equipment.. See Package Description on the left and click the vehicle of interest.)
The Basic Wash service is intended for those who only need exterior care for their vehicle. It is perfect for people who might have recently had they're car detailed and ended up in a rain storm or maybe took a little road trip and would like to have the fresh road grime and love bugs cleaned off. For washing, we use mostly brite-n-rite or F.A.D.S. products. We use micro-fiber and 100% wool wash mitts for a complete hand wash experience. We use soft-bristled brushes for hard to reach areas. For Motorcycles or RV's & Boats or Semi's & Bus washes, we use Korkay™ products formulated for mildew, acid etch, and minor oxidation's. For heavier soiled vehicles like Farm /Heavy Construction Equipment we use Dyno™ products designed to tackle tough elements endured by commercial habitats. They are hard working solutions built with paint-safe compositions. For our Aircraft services, we primarily use JetStream™ Aviation products formulated for complex aircraft requirements and applications. Click Here for a complete list of our aircraft services/prices.
For drying, we use a filtered air blower and a synthetic chamois for removing water spots.
Our Wash & Wax service simply compliments the Basic Wash Service with a professional coat of carnauba wax. We apply the wax by hand to ensure an even generous coat then remove the dry wax using a micro-fiber material..
We apply 1 of 3 types of tire dressing, which will depend on how much sand/dirt your tires come into contact with on a regular basis.
It is important for every vehicle to maintain a certain level of exterior protection! Older vehicles could require additional services such as a Clay-Bar Treatment or Compound Buffing or even a Wet Sanding Procedure.
Click Here for more information on our paint correction services.
WASH & WAX
Includes all features from the Basic Wash Service with the addition of a professional coat of carnauba finish wax..
• Motorcycles--------------------------------------------------------------------------$35 > up to 1 hour
• 2-door Cars, Small Trucks (Ranger / S-10)-------------------------------$50> up to 1.5 hours
• 4-door Cars, Mid-sized Trucks (F-150)-------------------------------------$55 > up to 2 hours
• Large Trucks (F-250), Small & Mid Size SUVs, Minivans-----------$60 > up to 2.5 hours
• Large Vans (up 8 passenger), Large SUVs, F-350's & Dually's---$65 > up to 2.5 hours
• Passenger Vans, Limo's------------10 to 12 passengers----------------$75 > up to 3 hours
• Boats-----$11 per foot --- Time > up to 12 hours --- *exterior decks only*
• RV's ------$9 per foot --- Time > up to 8 hours --- *add $3.50 per foot for roof, roll-out sections and awnings*
• Buses----$9 per foot --- Time > up to 6 hours --- *add $3.50 per foot for roof and luggage compartments*
• Semi's----$9 per foot --- Time > up to 5 hours --- *roof included*
• Trailers---$11 per foot --- Time > up to 12 hours --- *add $2.50 per foot for roof*
• Aircraft *Airplanes have too many variants too list here! Click Here a for complete list of services/prices
...for an additional $65.00 for standard 2 & 4 door cars, and $85.00 for trucks, vans & suv's.
NOTE: Heavily soiled vehicles may not be applicable for the basic services. Upon our arrival your vehicle will be carefully evaluated to determine approximate work times and/or a better suited package if needed. An hourly rate of $35 per hour will be applied to the job if work time exceeds time frame listed in the packages above. We will present a fair recommendation to you and work out a friendly agreement before we begin our cleaning process.
A $20 service fee will be assessed for all of our mobile services. This is a one time fee per job. This fee will be waived for future services by Performance Mobile if rendered within 90 days from the previous service. Please present last invoice for verification.
Back to the rivers of belief - Enigma